British Retailers - The Food Safety Standard, established by the British Consortium of 1998, is a standard that covers the conditions for the elimination of nutritional risks and hazards in food production facilities for hygiene, health and safety.
BRC Food Safety Standards:
- BRC Food – Food
- BRC/lop – Packaging
- BRC CPS – Consumer Products
- BRC Storage and Distrubition – Warehousing and Distributors
- BRC Non GM – Non GMO products
The BRC International Certificate indicates that a product also meets HACCP terms and has the necessary legal conditions. This also ensures that the product is delivered to a better marketplace over time. That is, when you apply the BRC standard, you also apply the HACCP system requirements.
Benefits of applying BRC requirements and obtaining an International Certificate:
- You are applying HACCP standard.
- Provides increased customer confidence
- Expands the market share
- Ensures compliance with legal provisions on food safety
- Increases production profit
- You have implemented the Quality Management System
- Ensures you regularly perform internal audits of your products and employees
- You have implemented the HACCP standard