Information, which is the most important resource of the business world today and the transfer of this information to technology, has a great place in both business life and daily life. Information technologies; This standard covers all services that can be provided by IT units such as internet services, archiving, technical services and software services. Such a wide field of use, an increasingly widespread and rapidly developing / changing technology, the change is so fast, the risks posed to businesses increases the speed of occurrence. With this change, it will be very difficult for companies that cannot perceive the dangers of change and turn them into opportunities or cannot take advantage of the opportunities to compete in the changing business world.
The ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a standard that provides guidance on how companies and units providing information technology services can meet the expectations of their internal and external customers, continuously improve and improve their status and performance, and which methods they will implement and manage in their operations. It is process-based and can be implemented by integrating with ISO 9001 Quality Management System or ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
What are the benefits of ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management System?
- It is aimed at all customers and optimizes cost.
- Keeps information technology services running.
- Manages information technology risks and complexity.
- Saves time.
- Provides competitive advantage.
- Increases security, speed and accessibility in service processes.
- Accurate determination of customer needs, appropriate and timely support provides customer satisfaction.
- It enables more efficient and efficient use of resources.
Who can apply ISO 20000 International Standard?
ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a standard suitable for companies of all sizes and sectors.