What is ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System?
Globalization of world trade, expanding the scope and boundaries of competition has increased the number of ISO 9001:2015 Certificate recipients. Moreover, ISO 9001:2015 Certification recipients are becoming more innovative every day. Customers have become more informed and customer expectations have reached an all-time high. It is no longer enough to meet customer expectations, for this it is necessary to go beyond customer expectations by implementing the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard. By implementing the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard, the speed of innovation has increased, especially the developments in the field of technology have made activities unimaginable possible. It is very difficult for companies that cannot keep up with change and the pace of change to stay afloat. In order for companies to stay afloat, it is necessary to produce products or provide services that meet customer needs and expectations in all sectors by applying and obtaining the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard. For this reason, the implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, which covers all stages from the design stage to production, marketing and after-sales services, is mandatory. After the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is implemented, companies can easily obtain the ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate.
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standards series is a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) aimed at increasing the customer satisfaction of organizations, establishing and improving the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, and obtaining the ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate. ISO 9001:2015 is also included in this series.
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard is a globally accepted type of quality management system that offers increased customer satisfaction by meeting customer expectations, needs and legal requirements. The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard defines conditions at many points, from the organizational structure of the company to the level of customer satisfaction, from analyzing collected data to effective management of processes, from internal audits to product design, from purchase to sales. The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard is primarily a control mechanism. The purpose of this ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard is to reduce, eliminate, and more importantly, prevent errors and defects from occurring. The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard is not directly related to product and service quality, but to management system quality. The key process here is to create and implement an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System to produce quality products and services that meet customer needs.
ISO 9001:2015 International Standard leaves it entirely up to companies how to create a Quality Management System. What needs to be done is not a "standard" Quality Management System, but an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the standard.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate?
- ISO 9001:2015 states the minimum requirements for an effective Quality Management System.
- Its terms are general, applicable to any sector regardless of scale.
- ISO 9001:2015 tells what to do, not how to do it.
- In a customer relationship-oriented business, customer complaints are reduced and customer satisfaction and loyalty are increased.
- ISO 9001:2015 gives a better product design by keeping the customer's wishes and requirements at the forefront.
- Good design and planning will reduce processing costs.
- ISO 9001:2015 minimizes the costs of poor quality caused by quality problems.
- ISO 9001:2015 provides efficient management with better planning of activities and faster resolution of problems.
- Since all problems are systematically analyzed, there is a continuous development in the enterprise.
- Employees' involvement in activities is ensured, motivation and work excitement increase.
- ISO 9001:2015 increases the percentage of qualified employees through continuous improvement in every area.
- ISO 9001:2015 systematic approach to solving problems between enterprises increases productivity.
- ISO 9001:2015 strengthens the quality image of the organization and increases the confidence of customers.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System provides a step forward in the organization by creating a systematic and administrative infrastructure.
Who can get ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate?
All companies or organizations (private, public, NGO, etc.) from A to Z can apply ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. These enterprises include manufacturing, food sector, energy sector, restaurants, hotels, service industries, educational institutions and all the enterprises we know.
How to get ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate?
To obtain ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Certificate, customers can send an electronic application from the contact section of our website. Employees of our company communicate with customers who want to get ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate in a short time and ensure customer satisfaction.