Despite all the advances made, despite the full use of technology and the involvement of workers in occupational health and safety training, what we write is that preventing accidents cannot be avoided. Because of this, people can get injured, companies pay a lot of fines and, sadly, some of them die in these accidents.
Therefore, the following are the responsibilities that occupational health and safety workers must take to prevent work accidents:
- Conduct fieldwork inspections.
- Conduct risk assessments in terms of occupational health and safety in the study areas.
- To check whether the equipment and accessories used in the activity are appropriate for workplace safety.
- Ensure the development and implementation of contingency plans.
- Carrying out fire protection.
- To ensure that the trainees are more aware of this area.
What are the benefits of the ISO 45001:2018 International Certificate?
- With a systematic approach, it controls the organization's occupational health and health risks.
- With the principle of sustainable development, organizations focus on health and occupational safety.
- It is a compliant standard that can meet the needs of an organization of every scale and sector.
- It provides document, business, and system savings with the benefits of building an integrated system to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Workers' accidents, illnesses and loss of work force are reduced.
- It greatly reduces accident costs.
- Increases the motivation of the trainees to the peak.
- Reduces the risk of an accident that may result in a violation of the law.
- Creates a stronger brand image.
Who can obtain the ISO 45001:2018 International Certificate?
The ISO 45001:2018 International Certificate is issued to all manufacturing companies, construction companies, layouts, airports, service industries, restaurants, hotels, logistics companies, shipping and more.