Today, production is increasing with each passing day, in parallel with the decline in energy resources. Efficient use of energy resources, energy efficiency, energy efficiency, and recycling are gaining momentum along with increased production. When all of this is done, it is inevitable that one should save energy and create an energy management system.
Energy management is the efficient use of energy without compromising safety, quality and quantity of production, environmental responsibility. ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System standard enables organizations to create the processes and systems needed to improve their energy efficiency, the application and sustainability of these processes and systems. The standard covers all types of energy and activities. It encourages all organizations to manage energy, reduce funding, and take responsibility for the environment. Organizations applying the Energy Management System can easily obtain the ISO 50001:2018 International Certificate
What are the benefits of the ISO 50001:2018 International Certificate?
- Reduces energy consumption with the help of ongoing projects.
- Keeps under control and reduces energy costs.
- Keeps track of the use of available devices and equipment.
- It provides access to performance information by tracking energy consumption.
- Ensures efficiency and compliance with laws.
- Reduces the negative environmental impacts caused by exhaustion.
- Increases the image of the public.
- The greenhouse effect reduces emissions.
- Integrating with other management system standards also reduces resource consumption.
Who can obtain the ISO 50001:2018 International Certificate?
The ISO 50001:2018 International Certificate is designed to be applied to organizations of all types and sizes, private or public entities, each company operating in the service or manufacturing sector. Organizations working in the energy sector are directly interested.