ISO 37001:2016 Defines and directs the need for the establishment, implementation, sustainability, analysis and improvement of the Anti-Corruption Management System. The system can be independent or integrated into a common management system. ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Corruption Management System in relation to the organization's activities includes:
- Corruption in the public, private and NGO sectors.
- Corruption by associations.
- Corruption by an employee of an organization acting or acting on behalf of associations.
- Bribery of the organization.
- Corruption of an employee in connection with association activities .
The ISO 37001:2016 International Certificate is valid only for corruption. Defines and manages the conditions for a management system designed to help prevent, identify and influence corruption in an organization and comply with anti-corruption laws and voluntary commitments.
The ISO 37001:2016 International Certificate should specifically address fraud, cartel and other anti-trespass / competition crimes, money laundering or other activities related to corruption.