What is ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management System?
It is a reality that cannot be ignored that the environment in which a person lives and lives with is gradually disappearing as a result of developing technology and industry. A clear example of the application of the ISO 9001:2015 Environmental Management System Standard: the environment due to the increasing world influence, the dizzying rate of development and advancement of technology, the shrinking of habitats, the exploitation of the natural environment, noise, erroneous studies, lack of information and many reasons that can be added. environmental pollution is one of the most important problems threatening human life and quality of life in recent years.
Since the second half of the 20th century, when the ISO 14001:2015 Standard was not applied, ecological problems and pollution, which have become one of the problems threatening humanity, have become more noticeable as a result of industrialization. Since there is no ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard, they were previously considered as pollution, and ecological problems, which have local status without gaining international status, have rapidly multiplied day by day and have become a global problem. At this point, environmental standards, local and global environmental laws have been introduced to reduce human damage to the environment. In this case, the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard was created by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to protect the environment. The ISO 14001 Standard is a standard that aims to minimize damage to the environment, soil, water, and air. Organizations that implement this standard can easily obtain the ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate?
- Improving compliance with national or international legislation with ISO 14001:2015.
- Increasing environmental performance with ISO 14001:2015.
- Difference in market strategies.
- International competitive edge thanks to ISO 14001:2015.
- Improvement in trust and market share in the enterprise.
- Reducing costs and increasing productivity by developing cost control.
- As a result of ISO 14001:2015, by preparing against emergency situations and accidents resulting in liability accidents, etc. a significant reduction in incidents
- Controlling and reducing pollution starting from the source with the application of ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Ensuring energy saving by applying ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Easy acquisition of permits and authorization documents
- Ensuring acceptance in the global market as the ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate is a common language known and used worldwide
- When ISO 14001:2015 is applied, the environmental impact of the organization's activities and environmental risks can be determined and controlled, thereby reducing the elements of negative impact on the environment.
- When the ISO 14001:2015 Standard is applied, costs caused by environmental impacts are reduced
- ISO 14001:2015 standard ensures compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- During the implementation of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard, environmental impacts that may occur in emergency situations are reduced or completely eliminated.
- Legal organizations can be shown a documented environmental management system document and an ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate document that complies with legislation and regulations.
- The ISO 14001:2015 Certificate is an element that brings prestige to the enterprise by providing recognition at both national and international levels.
- Thanks to the ISO 14001:2015 training provided to the company's personnel, employees are helped to increase their knowledge about the environment.
- Working in an environment-friendly ISO 14001:2015 certified company motivates employees.
- It addresses consumer environmental expectations and increases the chances of reaching and winning over informed consumers.
- In a company with ISO 14001:2015 Certificate, resources are used efficiently.
- The company with the ISO 14001:2015 Certificate minimizes environmental waste.
Who can get ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate?
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard has been launched as a product and service passport for companies that want to gain an image in the global and local market. ISO 14001:2015 Standard can be applied by all organizations and manufacturers that offer products and services, mainly industrial organizations and government organizations.
How to get ISO 14001:2015 International Certificate?
To obtain ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Certificate, customers can send an electronic application from the contact section of our website. Employees of our company communicate with customers who want to get ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System Certificate in a short time and ensure customer satisfaction.